Re-establishing Contact

  • michaeljrkoo
    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 25, 2006
      HI
      I attended QRC from 1975-1982. I am now living in Canada and hope to
      re-establish contact with some of my old classmates. Any suggestions
      how I might go about doing that?
      Thanks for any help in this matter.
      Michael

      PS: Hello Bill Carter,I don't know if you remember me but I remember
      you being my English teacher for a few terms.
    • Kenrick Harrinauth
      Message 2 of 15 , Jan 26, 2006
        Hi Michael,
        I am Kenrick Harrinauth, I attended 1974-1979 so I think you would have
        been with Ian Defreitas and Wayne Forde, the Farrells, Hayden Noel, Pappy
        Knights(deceased) etc etc... I have a few contacts on my listing from your
        year I will forward your response to Wayne Forde and also add you to my
        list.. because you may know people from my year that have
        overlapped(repeated) like Bridgewater, Williams (Boogs) Ashby, Felix Gomez
        etc...
        Please reply soonest..
        Kenrick (Harri)

        > I attended QRC from 1975-1982. I am now living in Canada and hope to
        > re-establish contact with some of my old classmates. Any suggestions
        > how I might go about doing that?
        > Thanks for any help in this matter.
        > Michael
        >
        > PS: Hello Bill Carter,I don't know if you remember me but I remember
        > you being my English teacher for a few terms.

      • Wayne Forde
        Message 3 of 15 , Jan 26, 2006
          Hi Michael,

          This is Wayne Forde, I remember you.We were in class together, up to 4A. Do you remember, we even played football together.We were in class with Byam,Clarke, Cross, Noel, Purge, Chen etc, remember those names? I will send some pictures of the last Old Boys Dinner last year and some others.

          Wayne Forde

          michaeljrkoo <michaeljrkoo@...> wrote:
          HI
          I attended QRC from 1975-1982.  I am now living in Canada and hope to
          re-establish contact with some of my old classmates.  Any suggestions
          how I might go about doing that?
          Thanks for any help in this matter.
          Michael

          PS: Hello Bill Carter,I don't know if you remember me but I remember
          you being my English teacher for a few terms.

        • Glen Seymour
          Message 4 of 15 , Jan 26, 2006
            Hiya Michael,
            It's been a long time!
            Remember I was a school prefect in charge of your
            2nd form?
            I may be able to help you to link with the
            others. Just confirm for me whether your year contained people like
            Robert Corbie, Ian De Freitas, Lennox Mulrain, and the likes. That way I
            can identify the group.
            Good hearing from ya!

            Glen Seymour

            >>> michaeljrkoo@... 1/25/06 8:57:36 PM >>>
            HI
            I attended QRC from 1975-1982. I am now living in Canada and hope to
            re-establish contact with some of my old classmates. Any suggestions
            how I might go about doing that?
            Thanks for any help in this matter.
            Michael

            PS: Hello Bill Carter,I don't know if you remember me but I remember
            you being my English teacher for a few terms.
          • Piers Farrell
            Message 5 of 15 , Jan 26, 2006
              Think I remember you Micheal. Were you in the A classes?
              Piers
              > I attended QRC from 1975-1982. I am now living in Canada and hope to
              > re-establish contact with some of my old classmates. Any suggestions
              > how I might go about doing that?
              > Thanks for any help in this matter.
              > Michael
              >
              > PS: Hello Bill Carter,I don't know if you remember me but I remember
              > you being my English teacher for a few terms.

            • William Carter
              Message 6 of 15 , Jan 26, 2006
                As Mr White (now long retired, would say) " I remember a Koo".. Michael ehn? OK.. what about a picture to refresh my memory.. though close to twenty-five years after...
                I however doubt it was "English"... unless it was GP... in those long distant days it was French, maybe Spanish and even for a short period, Latin..
                Being on the mailing list is one of the best ways.. stay in touch...

                BILL

              • socaman8@optonline.net
                Message 7 of 15 , Jan 26, 2006

                  There is a 4a? Since when?

                • Daniel Fuller
                  Message 8 of 15 , Jan 26, 2006

                    Hi Mike,

                    I am Daniel Fuller and I vaguely remember you. I left College in '78. Did you play any football or cricket for QRC? I am still living in Trinidad.

                    Keep in touch.

                    Rgds,

                    Daniel

                    Have a wonderful day, Daniel!

                    From: "Glen Seymour" <gtseymou@...>
                    To: <qrc@yahoogroups.com>
                    Subject: Re: [QRC Old Boys] Re-establishing Contact
                    Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 09:28:41 -0400

                    Hiya Michael,
                                          It's been a long time!
                                          Remember I was a school prefect in charge of your
                    2nd form?
                                          I may be able to help you to link with the
                    others. Just confirm for me whether your year contained people like
                    Robert Corbie, Ian De Freitas, Lennox Mulrain, and the likes. That way I
                    can identify the group.
                                          Good hearing from ya!

                    Glen Seymour

                    >>> michaeljrkoo@... 1/25/06 8:57:36 PM >>>
                    HI
                    I attended QRC from 1975-1982.  I am now living in Canada and hope to
                    re-establish contact with some of my old classmates.  Any suggestions
                    how I might go about doing that?
                    Thanks for any help in this matter.
                    Michael

                    PS: Hello Bill Carter,I don't know if you remember me but I remember
                    you being my English teacher for a few terms.

                  • Mitchell John
                    Message 9 of 15 , Jan 26, 2006
                      Hi Michael,

                      Would you happen to know a Kiam Ali. I remembered travelling to school with
                      Kiam and his friend named Michael from Mt. Lambert.

                      Regards,
                      Mitchell John
                      (class 77-84)

                      >From: "michaeljrkoo" <michaeljrkoo@...>
                      >To: qrc@yahoogroups.com
                      >Subject: [QRC Old Boys] Re-establishing Contact
                      >Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 00:57:36 -0000
                      >
                      >HI
                      >I attended QRC from 1975-1982. I am now living in Canada and hope to
                      >re-establish contact with some of my old classmates. Any suggestions
                      >how I might go about doing that?
                      >Thanks for any help in this matter.
                      >Michael
                      >
                      >PS: Hello Bill Carter,I don't know if you remember me but I remember
                      >you being my English teacher for a few terms.

                      to offer.
                      Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN´┐Ż Premium right now and get the
                      first two months FREE*.
                    • Chris Stevens
                      Message 10 of 15 , Jan 26, 2006
                        RE: [QRC Old Boys] Re-establishing Contact

                        I saw a question here about form 4A, and have not seen any answer, but would be interested to read same when it comes to pass.  I passed through 4 Science, and there was no such thing as 4A in those days.  I am sure Bill Carter would not remember me, but I am confident that Andrew Commacho would.

                        So please tell us someone, when and why did 4A start?

                        Chris Stevens.

                        Would you happen to know a Kiam Ali.  I remembered travelling to school with

                        Kiam and his friend named Michael from Mt. Lambert.

                        Regards,

                        Mitchell John

                        (class 77-84)

                        >From: "michaeljrkoo" <michaeljrkoo@...>

                        >To: qrc@yahoogroups.com

                        >Subject: [QRC Old Boys] Re-establishing Contact

                        >Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 00:57:36 -0000

                        >HI

                        >I attended QRC from 1975-1982.  I am now living in Canada and hope to

                        >re-establish contact with some of my old classmates.  Any suggestions

                        >how I might go about doing that?

                        >Thanks for any help in this matter.

                        >Michael

                        >PS: Hello Bill Carter,I don't know if you remember me but I remember

                        >you being my English teacher for a few terms.

                        to offer.

                        first two months FREE*.

                           http://www.search.co.tt

                           http://www.qrcene.com

                           http://www.qrc.edu

                           http://www.royalian.com

                            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                      • Ronald
                        Message 11 of 15 , Jan 27, 2006
                          Hi guys,

                          just thought it would be helpful if you post a picture of yourselfs. Some of us dont remember names that well. Seeing a picture though helps.

                          Mark Ali

                          Message 12 of 15 , Jan 27, 2006
                            Yes Michael was in the A stream, Hi Piers, how are you. I meet your Dad at some events and I usually ask for you. I hope that when next you are in TNT we can meet at one of these events.

                            Message 13 of 15 , Jan 27, 2006
                              Wayne,

                              As far as I know Piers is here in T&T (even his personal e-mail address suggests that.. cablenett etc..).. he has a son who is continuing the sporting tradition in the family..he is a major element in our hockey team..third form I think now.. the Farrell who is abroad (usually) is Gavin... he was the one very much in the recent reunion talking much and making plans on 'all yuh' OBA!!! He has been wrongly identified in the shots but being the only 'white boy' QRC-style (and trini style.. even more than our recent hero Chris Birchell (or whatever is the spelling of his name..)...) he can be easily identified. Hi Gavin!!!!

                              BILL

                              (recovering from recent news that I may not be able to get Dwain Maloney immediately.. he needs a week... anyone willing to come teach accounts and maths for a week?

                              Message 14 of 15 , Jan 30, 2006
                                Hiya guys,
                                Remember Hayden Bruce?
                                Well Hayden is right this minute doing umpiring duty
                                in his fist regional criket game between Trinidad and Winward Islands!
                                Another 'Bucknor' in the making?

                                Glen Seymour

                                >>> wforde2002@... 1/26/06 8:52:33 AM >>>
                                Hi Michael,

                                This is Wayne Forde, I remember you.We were in class together, up to
                                4A. Do you remember, we even played football together.We were in class
                                with Byam,Clarke, Cross, Noel, Purge, Chen etc, remember those names? I
                                will send some pictures of the last Old Boys Dinner last year and some
                                others.

                                Wayne Forde

                                michaeljrkoo <michaeljrkoo@...> wrote:
                                HI
                                I attended QRC from 1975-1982. I am now living in Canada and hope to
                                re-establish contact with some of my old classmates. Any suggestions
                                how I might go about doing that?
                                Thanks for any help in this matter.
                                Michael

                                PS: Hello Bill Carter,I don't know if you remember me but I remember
                                you being my English teacher for a few terms.

                                Qrc Trinidad Royal college School education High
                                school

                                Service.

                              • Michael Koo
                                Message 15 of 15 , Feb 1, 2006
                                  Hi Wayne,
                                  Yep I remember you.  Wow.  I got lots foe e-mails back and just now am in the process of responding.
                                  Great to hear from you.
                                  Michael