Experience the True Blue Phenomenon

  • Eron
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 12, 2005
      My fellow Royalians,

      There is a new Phenomenon on the rise the True Blue Phenomenon.
      It is the beginning of a QRC Renaissance...a Rebirth of the undying
      QRC Spirit.

      Phase One: To create a uniformed appearance.

      Experience the True Blue Phenomenon!

      1st Edition Uniforms TT$ 85.00
      For further information reply to this email, contact the office, call
      me (443)-414-0303 Jonathan (868)740-3493.
      Find us join the True Blue Crew!

      Preview pics are available upon request
    • hillan morean
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 12, 2005
        what kind of uniform is it really?and who is it for?

        >From: "Eron" <pipsalot@...>
        >To: qrc@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [QRC Old Boys] Experience the True Blue Phenomenon
        >Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 13:37:50 -0000
        >
        >My fellow Royalians,
        >
        >There is a new Phenomenon on the rise the True Blue Phenomenon.
        >It is the beginning of a QRC Renaissance...a Rebirth of the undying
        >QRC Spirit.
        >
        >Phase One: To create a uniformed appearance.
        >
        >Experience the True Blue Phenomenon!
        >

        >1st Edition Uniforms TT$ 85.00
        >For further information reply to this email, contact the office, call
        >me (443)-414-0303 Jonathan (868)740-3493.
        >Find us join the True Blue Crew!
        >
        >Preview pics are available upon request

      • Kenrick Harrinauth
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 12, 2005
          What is this about ..please explain and I would like to view whatever...
          Kenrick

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 13, 2005
            For those of you wishing to see the T-Shirts please send me a
            personal email. My email address is pipsalot@....
            Alternatively you can visit QRC office to see the Jerseys
            ~Eron~

            --- In qrc@yahoogroups.com, "Kenrick Harrinauth" <hfarc@c...> wrote:
            > What is this about ..please explain and I would like to view
            whatever...
            > Kenrick

          • Wayne Forde
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 13, 2005
              I would like to see the T-Shirt, my email is wforde2002@....

              Eron <pipsalot@...> wrote:
              For those of you wishing to see the T-Shirts please send me a
              personal email. My email address is pipsalot@....
              Alternatively you can visit QRC office to see the Jerseys
              ~Eron~

              --- In qrc@yahoogroups.com, "Kenrick Harrinauth" <hfarc@c...> wrote:
              > What is this about ..please explain and I would like to view
              whatever...
              > Kenrick

              Yahoo! for Good
            • hillan morean
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 14, 2005
                for those of us who might find it hard to go to the office maybe whosoever
                is in charge can send some preview pics to us all