sup peeps

  • kayode prescott
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 5 1:11 PM
      hey peeps... i've been a member for a while buh never wrote.. im Kayo... i wrote O's in 2000 buh i hardly see any "young" old boys ( if thats grammatically correct) posting anything... so just sendin a shout to the not so old ex pupils......

      Bill Carter <theqprin@...> wrote:
      From 'theqprin' (current Principal of Queen's Royal
      College, Trinidad)..

      It is amusing and refreshing to get correspondence
      from these young men but they don't really qualify as
      "Old Boys".. I am not sure how "exclusive" we wish to
      be.. it might be nteresting to get some youthful input
      but if so, I would like the permission of the group to
      open up the 'forum' to current members of QRC... the
      energy and time of the young members of the community
      might keep this quite exciting!!! (of course, they
      have their own www.qrcene.com to which these young
      men, Calvin and
      Otis, would probably find more congenial than musings
      of these (we) "ole men" (I hear several "speak for
      yourself", Bill!!!)

      In the meantime, Calvin and Otis, check out the young
      forum of the College, accessible from

      www.qrcene.com  !!

      So, chief organizer of QRC Old Boys' and founder of
      this group (whoever you may be, *I* certainly don't
      know or care) whadya think???

      BILL (carter)

      --- clvnjohn <clvnjohn@...> wrote:

      > Hi!
      > I am a 16 year old young man, named Colvin John
      > living in a
      > grenadines
      > island called Bequia and I am eager to join your
      > group. My hobbies
      > are
      > playing sports,reading,meating new people and just
      > relaxing on the
      > beach.
      > I am willing to share my views on school and
      > education and hear your
      > remarks.
      > write you soon.

      Yahoo! Sports

    • Karl Doyle
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 6 8:13 PM
        Oh dey, Kayo!!!
        What ah gwan...? heh heh.

        Well it's Karl Doyle (1995 - 2002) here.

        I hear what you're talking about. We young ones really not using this yahoo group as we should. People should be 'linking up' and painting d town BLUE (& blue)  :-p

        Don't talk about people who disappear after 5th form grad...! wey!

        All the best.
        Karl

        kayode prescott <kini826@...> wrote:
        hey peeps... i've been a member for a while buh never wrote.. im Kayo... i wrote O's in 2000 buh i hardly see any "young" old boys ( if thats grammatically correct) posting anything... so just sendin a shout to the not so old ex pupils......

        From 'theqprin' (current Principal of Queen's Royal