whats wrong with this group?

  • aarondoylusdoyle
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 20, 2004
      Yeh people is this a dead group?
    • Mitchell John
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 24, 2004
        Buddy, relaaaaax. It is Christmas time you know. I am sure de group busy
        with all the season's preparations.

        Anyway, hope you and your family have a safe, healthy and happy holiday
        season.

        Best Wishes to all,
        Mitchell John
        1977-1984

        >From: "aarondoylusdoyle" <aarondoylusdoyle@...>
        >To: qrc@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [QRC Old Boys] whats wrong with this group?
        >Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 10:54:00 -0000
        >

        >Yeh people is this a dead group?

        Scan and help eliminate destructive viruses from your inbound and outbound
        e-mail and attachments.
        Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN´┐Ż Premium right now and get the
        first two months FREE*.