This is a group of active inquirers
into the boundaries of existing
quantum mechanics theory seeking
to resolve its deep mysteries.
Members respect the premiere
and established status of the theory
and those who uncovered and built it,
but also intuitively suspect it
is not the final word and perhaps
we are on the cusp of a "paradigm shift"
into a new theory.
emphasis is on
and developing local hidden
variable theories that are
consistent with known
both theoretical and experimental.
Members are committed to the
highest standards of
mathematical and scientific rigor,
but also seek the most elegant
read scientific papers and books
on the subject, and have high
respect for each
other and especially
the scientists currently
working in the field.
Vladimir Z. Nuri, Founder/Moderator
- Quantum Physics
- Aug 4, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.