(no subject)

  • savva@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2005
      In a message dated 3/31/2005 6:53:17 AM Pacific Standard Time, dmaryla@... writes:
      What I mean is that we have here two "parallel" WAYS.  Science is something people
      do....not a picture of absolute reality.....it is a "Way of looking, Way of doing, with its own
      Way of speaking".

      You are right to the point that art and science are two parallel realities. Yet, scientific discoveries are often intuitive artworks and knowledge helps an artist to fully express himself.

      However, the national healthcare system is not quite an art. The pharmacological therapy is dealing with signals of the most complex and totally unknown to science control system of the organism, the one that is based on the genome but reincoded on a yet-unknown physical carrier – Qi, prana, etc. may metaphorically represent it -- that we call BIOFIELD. The deeper it goes in compensation of chemical signals of the biofield programs correlated with diseases, the more unpredictable, dangerous to life and costly to the society it will go.

      Eventually, science will identify this fundamental physical interaction and now, with the great progress in biochemistry and molecular biology, there are ways to put a finger on it. However, until it happens the art of psi healing, including Qigong, will remain unacceptable to the scientific establishment.

      The problem is that the government does not support fundamental studies in this field.

      Savely Savva

      MISAHA

      www.whps.com/misaha