tarra NQA Conference on integrating Qigong into Practice (N-S)

  • Michael Mayer
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2004
      tarra NQA Conference on integrating Qigong into Practice (
      Dear Friends, Colleagues and Interested Others,

      I am pleased to announce that I have been selected to offer the keynote  for the upcoming National Qigong Association's  Northeast Regional Conference, called" Integrating Qigong into Practice."  It would be wonderful to see you there.

       "Integrating Qigong into "Practice"

        Oct 16-17, 2005
       Albany, New York
      .

      All the details are in the attached brochure or at  www.nqa.org/events/index.html . As you will see, some of the leading edge presentations will include experts on :

      • Medical Qigong
      • Qigong and Pain Management
      • Qigong and Aggression Control Training
      • Qigong and Healing the Internal Organs
      • Qigong and Sports Medicine
      • Qigong and Bodymind Healing

      My keynote presentation is entitled Qigong: Ancient Path to Modern Health, and I will also be doing an all day workshop on "Qigong and Bodymind Healing: An Integrative Psycho-physiological Approach to Self -healing."

      If you can't make the conference and are interested in obtaining Secrets to Living Younger Longer, The Self Healing Path of Qigong, Standing Meditation and Tai Chi , please see the Table of Contents and special offers at www.bodymindhealing.com or ask about it  at your local bookstore.

      Warm regards,

      Dr. Michael Mayer

      Michael Mayer, Ph.D.  is a licensed Psychologist and Qigong/Tai Chi teacher in the San Francisco Bay Area  who specializes in giving his patients self-healing methods for physical and mental health problems. Dr. Mayer's integrative approach to bodymind healing is taught nationally and internationally at hospitals, universities, conferences and workshops. He  was perhaps the first practitioner in the country to train doctoral psychology students in the integration of Qigong and psychotherapy. He recently co-founded and is a Psychologist and Qigong teacher for an integrative medical clinic, The Health Medicine Institute. The author of ten publications in the field, including peer-reviewed clinical research articles on Qigong, he was the recent recipient of an award for outstanding research and contribution to the advancement of mind-body medicine by The First World Symposium on Self-Healing.

      * If you would like to be removed from my mailing list please reply by writing "remove" in the subject line of your return email.

      --

      Michael Mayer, Ph.D.
      Director, The Bodymind Healing Center