IJHC & WHR Newsletter Nov. 2003, V3, No.11

  • Kevin Chen
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2003
      NEWSLETTER
      WholisticHealingResearch.com
      and
      International Journal of Healing and Caring -
      On Line
      Volume 3, No. 11, November 2003

      NEW NEWSLETTER FORMAT ON WEBSITE, INCLUDING STUNNING PHOTOS
      View Newsletter in this better format at
      http://www.wholistichealingresearch.com/Newsletters/Newsletters-03f.htm

      FORWARD THIS NEWSLETTER TO YOUR FRIENDS AND COLLEAGUES.

      Register for this free online newsletter at
      www.WholisticHealingResearch.com or www.ijhc.org
      REMEMBER - If you install a spam filter, you will have to enable the above
      address in order to receive this newsletter from www.ijhc.org.
      SUPPORT THIS NEWSLETTER and the WHR/IJHC sites
      MAKE YOUR Amazon.com PURCHASES THROUGH OUR LINK:
      http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/external-search/103-8181535-3258232?mode=b
      ooks&keyword=&tag=wholisticheal-20&Go.x=12&Go.y=11
      BOOKMARK THIS LINK!

      * * * * * * * * * * ** * * * * * * * * * * ** * * * * * *

      FEATURING
      WholisticHealingResearch.com website
      Research in spiritual awareness and healing, extensive healing studies
      references, books, articles, links, lectures and workshops by site
      moderator, Daniel J Benor, MD. www.WholisticHealingResearch.com
      NEW! Search facility for entire WHR site
      www.WholisticHealingResearch.com#search

      THE INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF HEALING AND CARING (IJHC)
      - ON LINE
      NO OBLIGATION - FREE COPY at www.ijhc.org

      Wholistic healing, Complementary therapies, Integrative care, Spiritual
      Awareness and Healing, Research, Clients' experiences with therapy, Humor,
      poetry, imagery and the arts, Societal healing, Planetary healing, Networking
      Editor - Daniel J. Benor, M.D.
      Subscription rates:
      $29.95 for 1 year (3 issues, 100+ pp);
      $54.95 for 2 years
      Subscription includes access to current and all back issues of IJHC

      Read on line or download Acrobat files.

      COMING SOON:

      ORDER INDIVIDUAL ARTICLES WITHOUT FULL SUBSCRIPTION

      Samples from IJHC Volume 3, No. 3, September 2003

      ENERGY WORK AS AN ADJUNCT TO RADIATION THERAPY
      Jeri Mills, MD

      Healing can prevent side effects of radiotherapy

      In the last year I have had the privilege of meeting healers from all over
      the country. Some of them have shared tales of their most profound healing
      experiences with me. My friend David recently shared a story that shows how
      intent and belief can turn even a simple exercise into a powerful healing
      tool.

      David is a Reiki master and Tai Chi instructor. For many years he has
      taught a Tai Chi class for cancer patients. In an effort to explain the
      concept of Chi (life force energy) to his students, David uses an exercise
      many of us learned in our first-degree Reiki classes. He has his patients
      move the palms of their hands together and apart until they can feel the
      energy between them, and then he has them form it into an energy ball or
      "Tai Chi ball" as he calls it.

      David began, "One day after forming her energy ball, a woman who had just
      begun treatment for throat cancer asked, "Now what shall I do with it?"

      "She caught me off guard," David told me. "In those days, I'd never thought
      about it being a healing tool; it was a parlor trick, a way of teaching
      people to feel their own energy, no more.

      "Without a lot of thought, I glibly answered, "Why don't you rub it onto
      the places on your face and neck where you are receiving your radiation
      treatments. It may help to reduce the side effects from the radiation." She
      obviously believed I knew what I was talking about even though I didn't
      myself."

      "How often should I do that?" she asked.

      "Oh, at least 5 or 6 times a day."

      David continued, "She took me at my word and started doing what I had
      suggested. After that she never needed to take any of her pain medicine and
      she never developed the burns and blisters they expected to come with her
      radiation treatments. The doctors couldn't understand what was happening.
      They were so concerned they began rechecking and recalibrating their
      equipment to be sure she was really receiving all the radiation she was
      supposed to get. The machines were all working just fine... (See the
      complete article in IJHC Sept. issue)

      RETURNING TO THE HOMELAND:
      Medical Student Experiences of Natural and Hospital Births
      Mara Merritt, DO

      Healing the wounds of medical training

      I spent last month working with a really fabulous family doctor and three
      home birth midwives in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Without a doubt, this was a
      very different experience from anything I imagine is offered in any medical
      school.

      This issue of identity and internal clashing, being raised in a midwifery
      model of healing, yet training to be a physician, has been and will
      continue to be one of my most tremendous struggles to find my place within
      medicine. I am the daughter of a home birth midwife. I will soon be a
      physician. Apparently, this is not common. In fact, I am the only one that
      I know of so far.

      After three and a half years of medical school, and another year of working
      with medical students at the American Medical Student Association (AMSA), I
      returned to the land I grew up in. I hadn't ever forgotten my homeland, not
      really. For years, I had focused on holding tightly to myself, expending
      all mental and emotional energy on remembering who I am, as an individual,
      as a healer. Somewhere along the way I forgot the essence of the system of
      healing that called me, that shaped me, that birthed me.

      Eight months ago I planned a four-week childbirth rotation with three home
      birth midwives in Albuquerque, assisted by the generosity and advice of a
      family practice attending ally. I knew vaguely that I needed to do this; I
      needed to recover from my toxic experience of traumatic, rushed, hateful
      hospital birth...
      (See the complete article in IJHC Sept. issue)

      and lots more

      SUBSCRIBE NOW TO The International Journal of Healing and Caring - On line
      877-HEAL-777 (877-432-5777)

      ***STUDIES and PROGRESS NOTES***

      ** SPIRITUAL AWARENESS AND HEALING **
      Bunnell, Toni. The effect of “healing with intent” on peak expiratory flow
      rates in asthmatics, Subtle Energies, 2002, 13(1), 75-89.
      Abstract: This study was conducted in order to determine whether “healing
      with intent” (HWI) could be demonstrated to exert a beneficial effect on
      peak expiratory flow rates (PEFR) in diagnosed asthmatics. In 22 asthmatics
      who received HWI, for a ten-minute period, their PEFR was found to improve
      significantly (p = 0.009), while 18 of these subjects who returned a week
      after the first session showed still further improvement (p = 0.003). No
      significant changes was observed in the 26 non-asthmatics that received HWI
      following either the treatment or control sessionl. These results sugges
      that the delivery of HWI, for ten minutes, to people with asthma, produces
      a significant improvement in breathing efficiency, using peak expiratory
      flow rate as an indication of lung function…

      ** WHOLISTIC APPROACHES **
      Honesty in organic labeling
      Check out the little stickers on fresh fruits and vegetables in food
      markets. A five digit code starting with
      9 indicates produce that was grown organically.
      8 is for genetically engineered produce. See "Talking Fruit" at
      http://www.plantea.com/genetically-modified-foods.htm

      Wisdom TV/ Radio
      The nation’s only 24-hour television network devoted fulltime to the issues
      and perspectives relating to mind, body, spirit and earth, has been
      launched on Sunflower Broadband’s most popular digital tier, Digital
      Variety, in Lawrence, Tonganoxie and Douglas County, Kansas. - available in
      more than 6.1 million cable and satellite homes nationwide
      www.wisdommedia.com www.wisdom.tv www.wisdomradio.com

      ** COMPLEMENTARY THERAPIES **
      Safe nutritional supplements proven equally efficient for AD/HD
      “…'risk factors' for AD/HD clustered around eight areas: food allergies,
      thyroid disorders, amino acid deficiencies, essential fatty acid
      deficiencies, mineral deficiencies, heavy metal toxicities, B vitamin
      deficiencies and a high carbohydrate/low protein diet," “
      Alternative Medicine Reviews (Alternative Medicine Review 2003;8(3):319-330)

      Sage enhances memory – could help in Alzheimer’s
      Tildesley NT, et al. Salvia lavandulaefolia (Spanish Sage) enhances memory
      in healthy young volunteers.
      Pharmacol Biochem Behav. 2003 Jun;75(3):669-74
      http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_ui
      ds=12895685&dopt=Abstract
      From: http://www.mercola.com/2003/sep/17/alzheimers_sage.htm

      Herbal medicines put into context
      British Medical Journal Editorial
      Their use entails risks, but probably fewer than with synthetic drugs
      BMJ 2003, 327, 881-882 (18 October)
      http://bmj.bmjjournals.com/cgi/content/full/327/7420/881

      Journaling your feelings helps wound healing
      By writing your feelings down 20 minutes daily you can enhance wound healing.
      http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/3081746.stm

      ** ENVIRONMENT **
      Garlic instead of pesticides for slugs and snails
      Garlic could be the new way to drive slugs away from our lettuce without
      using pesticides.
      Slug protection costs £30m a year in the UK
      Biologists from the University of Newcastle, UK, have found that a barrier
      of garlic oil repelled the molluscs.
      Garlic has been co-planted as an anti-pest control for hundreds of years.

      **TECHNOLOGY **
      Discovery may spur cheap solar power
      October 2, 2003
      AMSTERDAM (Reuters) -- A major European chip maker said this week it had
      discovered new ways to produce solar cells which will generate electricity
      twenty times cheaper than today's solar panels.
      STMicroelectronics, Europe's largest semiconductor maker, said that, by the
      end of next year, it expected to have made the first stable prototypes of
      the new cells, which could then be put into production. <clip>
      http://www.cnn.com/2003/TECH/biztech/10/02/solar.cells.reut/index.html
      (from Larry Morningstar, Eco Echoes mana8@...)

      ** HUMAN ECOLOGY**
      A Lewin Group study of the cost effects of daily multivitamins for older
      adults indicates that the daily use of a multivitamin by older adults could
      lead to more than $1.6 billion in Medicare savings over the next five years.
      http://www.lewin.com/Spotlights/Features/Spotlight_feature_Multivitamin_Stud
      y.htm

      IJHC/WHR Caution on Federal legislation re health care issues
      Medical licensing and regulation of the practice of medicine is the
      responsibility of each state, not of the Federal government. Invariably,
      there are gray areas of the law and unanticipated problems facing doctors
      and careseekers. At the State level it is possible to get a hearing on
      urgent questions and issues. This is impossible at the Federal level.

      IJHC/WHR Caution on voting machines (physical and human)
      In health issues as in any issues, we would hope to be able to vote for
      those candidates who represent our views.
      We have been led to believe that paper ballots are not as reliable as
      electronic voting machines, but this is simply not accurate.
      SEE ARTICLE ON THE POTENTIALS FOR CORRUPTION WITH ELECTRONIC VOTING MACHINES
      A Brief History of Computerized Election Fraud in America
      By Victoria Collier - t r u t h o u t | Perspective
      http://www.truthout.org/docs_03/102503C.shtml
      SEE FURTHER DISCUSSIONS ON VERIFIABLE VOTING ISSUES
      See Rep. Holt's bill, HR 2239, "The Voter Confidence and Increased
      Accessibility Act of 2003." Please contact your Congressional
      Representative immediately and urge their support, sponsorship, and vote
      for this critical legislation. The coming elections are too critical to be
      recorded and tabulated without adequate security, oversight, and
      verification. http://www.verifiedvoting.org
      SEE MEMOS FROM COMPUTER COMPANY INDICATING THEY WERE AWARE OF COMPUTER
      FLAWS BUT SOLD VOTING MACHINES ANYWAY
      http://www.scoop.co.nz/mason/stories/HL0309/S00106.htm

      *** EVENTS ***  = presentation by Daniel J Benor, MD
      2003
      *October
      9-12 The Spirit of Justice - International Alliance Of Holistic Lawyers -
      2003 Annual Conference - New England Conference Center, Durham, New
      Hampshire conference@...

      9-12 Building Bridges of Integration for Traditional Chinese Medicine: -
      East Rutherford, NJ (12 miles from New York City www.tcmconference.org
      1-888-TCM-6909.

      10-12 American Holistic Medical Association's National Resident Retreat -
      Jemez, New Mexico (about an hour from Albuquerque - retreat co-coodinators:
      Mara Merrit, PGY1 tmerritt@... or Jodi Sherman, PGY2
      shermanj@...

       16-19 Mind Body Spirit Expo – Philadelphia - (215) 627-0102
      627-5294 www.mindbodyspiritexpo.com Sunday, Oct. 19 HEALING MY SPIRIT,
      MYSELF - Experiential workshop with Daniel Benor, MD

      16-19 19th Annual International Symposium on Acupuncture and
      Electro-Therapeutics - Columbia University, School of International Affairs
      Dag Hammarskjold Lounge 420 West 118 Street, New York, NY .(40 Credit hours
      - New York State Boards for Medicine/ Dentistry towards acupuncture
      certificate for New York State licensed physicians/ dentists; also AMA CME
      Category I Credit - Yoshiaki Omura, M.D., Sc.D. DrOmura@...
      http://www.bdort.net/en/index.htm http://www.icaet.org/index.html.
      icaet@...

      16-19 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy 61st Annual
      Conference - Long Beach, California http://www.aamft.org

      19 - November 2 Indigenous Medicine and Public Health in Ecuador -
      Preserving our Traditions, Healing the Future - Reality Tour and
      International Conference on Alternative and Complementary Medicine
      http://globalexchange.org/tours/470.html
      rohan02@...
      rohanrad@...

      17-19 American Polarity Therapy Association National Conference (APTA)-
      Living in the Elements: The Heart of it All - Kelleys Island, OH -
      303-545-2080 http://www.polaritytherapy.org/

      17-20 His Holiness the Dalai Lama - New York City http://www.dalailamanyc.org/

      21 His Holiness the Dalai Lama - New York City - free public talk in
      Central Park http://www.dalailamanyc.org/

      22-25 From Impasse to Breakthrough - Association of Healing Health Care
      Projects & Fetzer Institute - Sun River Resort near Bend, Oregon.
      www.breakthroughsummit.org

      22-27 Feldenkrais Guild of North America - The Paradox of Simplicity -
      Rhinebeck, NY 800-775-2118 www.feldenkrais.com guild@...

      23-25 International Forum “Science, Religion And Consciousness - Center for
      Transdisciplinary Studies on Consciousness” (CTEC) - Prof. Joaquim
      Fernandes, CTEC, University Fernando Pessoa, Praça 9 de Abril, 349,
      4249-004 Porto, Portugal ctec@... or jfernan@...

      30-Nov. 1 Breakthroughs in Energy Psychology - Fifth Annual Energy
      Psychology Conference 2003 in Toronto - Meridian Psychotherapy Services,
      ACEP - Toronto Marriott Eaton Centre - CEU - Dr. Sharon Cass Toole
      416-221-5639 Fax: 412-221-7126 conference@...
      www.meridianpsych.com

      31 – Nov. 2 First Annual Health Freedom Conference - National Health
      Freedom Coalition - Rochester, MN - Freedom to access any of the healing
      arts, Freedom to practice for all healing practitioners 651 688 6515
      www.nationalhealthfreedom.org jerrijohn@...

      *November
      5-6 2nd International Congress on Tibetan Medicine – From Tradition to
      Evidence: Research and Practical Applications – Hyatt Regency, Capitol
      Hill, Washington, DC – Continuum Center for Health and Healing, Beth Israel
      Medical Center, includes CME 866-547-3309 www.procultura.org

      6-9 European Ways of Brief Strategic and Systemic Therapy - Centro di
      Terapia Strategica - Arezzo Italia tel. ++39 0575 350 240 fax ++39 0575
      350277 ewbsst.conference2003@...
      http://www.centroditerapiastrategica.org/conference%202003.htm
      www.centroditerapiastrategica.org

      7-9 The Awakened Mind Workshop - Anna Wise (author of: The High
      Performance Mind and Awakening The Mind) and John Lowan - Hampton Inn,
      Brooklyn, Ohio 1-800-447-8052 or 1-216-766-5707

      8 Sacred Drum Workshop - John MacEnulty - Making drums for meditation and
      ceremony - Limited to four people per workshop -St. Louis MO 63110 Tel.
      314-664-1400 Emanationstoday@...

      9-14 Destination Health: Renewing Mind, Body and Soul – Scripps Center for
      Integrative Medicine – Venue: Kauai, HI www.scrippsintegrativemedicine.com
      858-882-8456

      19-23 American College for Advancement in Medicine (ACAM) - 30th
      anniversary conference - Genetic and Environmental Influences on the
      Nervous System - Caesars Palace, Las Vegas, Nevada (800) 532-3688
      acam@... www.acam.org

      21-22 10th Annual Symposium on Complementary Health Care- Royal College of
      Physicians, London, UK – Venue:The Southgate Hotel, Exeter, UK. – Barbara
      Wider, Department of Complementary Medicine, Universities of Exeter and
      Plymouth, UK B.Wider@...

      22-24 Healing the Wounds of Childhood - The Phoenix Foundation for
      Tranformational Healing - Tekels Park,Camberley, Surrey, England
      www.delralph.demon.co.uk/DHN_Notices.htm dhn@...

      23 Energy Healing, Cancer & Plant Medicine - International Seminar -
      Charity Source of Life Foundation (Switzerland) - Regents College, Central
      London, England. Jack Naidu phylak18uk@... Dr.Naidu dnou@...

      *December
      4 – 7 Birth, Brain and Bonding:- The Psychology and Science of Attachment -
      20th Anniversary, 11th International Congress of the Association of Pre and
      Peri-natal Psychology and Health - San Francisco, CA
      -http://www.birthpsychology.com/congress/congress03.html
      http://www.birthpsychology.com/congress/congress-03/program-03.html

      6 Sacred Drum Workshop - John MacEnulty - Making drums for meditation and
      ceremony - Limited to four people per workshop -St. Louis MO 63110 Tel.
      314-664-1400 Emanationstoday@...

      19-21 Medical Qigong: Body, Mind, Spirit Healing and World Peace - Sixth
      World Congress on Qigong – East West Academy of Healing Arts, American
      Qigong Association – Downtown Marriott Hotel, San Francisco –
      www.eastwestqi.com eastwestqi@...

      *2004
      *January
      16-18 Natural Supplements in Evidence-Based Practice: A Clinical and
      Research Update - Scripps Center for Integrative Medicine – Venue: Kauai, HI
      www.scrippsintegrativemedicine.com 858-882-8456

      16-20 3rd International Conference on Shamanism, Enlightenment, Sacred
      Sexuality – The Message Company - Santa Fe, NM – www.bizspirit.com
      message@...

      *February
      1 – 28 Medical student clinical elective in Cuba - emphasis on Natural and
      Traditional Medicine (NTM) – 2nd year of MEDICC offer - overview of Cuba’s
      health system in Havana, after which students will spend two weeks in the
      province of Camaguey, working more closely with family physicians,
      observing firsthand Cuba’s integrating health paradigms for the best
      patient outcomes. This elective is open to 3rd and 4th year medical
      students who have intermediate or advanced/fluent proficiency in Spanish
      www.medicc.org Diane Appelbaum: dappelb@..., or Adrianne
      Du’sauzay: adusauz@...

      *March
      12-16 American Society of Clinical Hypnosis 46th Annual Scientific Meeting
      630-980-4740 info@... http://www.asch.net/

      *April
      1-4 Association for Applied Psychophysiology and Biofeedback (AAPB) - 35th
      Anniversary Annual Meeting www.aapb.org (303) 422-8436

      15-18 The Second International Conference on The Science of Whole Person
      Healing - Washington, DC - Friends of Health
      http://www.friendsofhealth.org/ www.wholepersonhealing.com

       28 Clearing the Vessel Through Which Healing Flows – Experiential
      workshop – Daniel J. Benor, MD - American Holistic Medical Association 27th
      annual conference, "The Soul of Medicine “- Sheraton Old Town, Albuquerque,
      NM - http://www.holisticmedicine.org

      28-May 1 American Holistic Medical Association 27th annual conference, "The
      Soul of Medicine “- Sheraton Old Town, Albuquerque, NM -
      http://www.holisticmedicine.org

      *June
      3-6 The American Association of Electronic Voice Phenomena - Communicating
      with the Other Side - Club Cal Neva, Reno, Nevada USA
      http://www.aaevp.com/conferences/aaevp_conference.htm

      24-30 14th Annual ISSSEEM Conference – Colorado Springs, CO -
      www.issseem.org www.issseem.cs.com

      *July
      19-21 Traditional Healing & HIV/AIDS - A Global Search By Orthodox Medical
      Practitioners And Traditional Healers For Cure For Hiv/Aids Among Natural
      Products And Practices - at Le Merdien President, Dakar, Senegal
      info@... www.africa-first.com

      *October
      8-10 World Conference Ethnotherapies - University of Munich, Germany -
      ETHNOMED Institut für Ethnomedizin e.V. |Tel. & Fax: +49-89-40 90 81 29
      ethnomedizin@... http://www.institut-ethnomed.de

      List your events - see Classified ad details below

      *** BOOKS ***
      Wright, Machaelle Small. Co-Creative Science: A Revolution In Science
      Providing Real Solutions For Today’s Health & Environment, Warrenton, VA:
      Perelandra, Ltd 1997. 193pp $12.00.
      This extraordinary book details ways in which we can invite nature spirits
      to work with us in creating a garden. The garden can be a plot of land with
      vegetables and flowers, or it can be a project for growing better
      relationships or for growing in our own inner wisdom.
      (More in the January IJHC)

      BOOKMARK THIS LINK!
      SUPPORT THE IJHC/WHR SITES!
      Think of ordering “BOOKS “ -
      Think of the IJHC/WHR sites
      Subscribe through our link
      http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/external-search/103-8181535-3258232?mode=b
      ooks&keyword=&tag=wholisticheal-20&Go.x=12&Go.y=11

      *** WEBSITES ***
      Albert Schweitzer quotes and the Music of Bach : a 90 minute musical
      dramatization http://tennesseeplayers.org/sbproduction.html

      US Government nutrient information site
      http://www.nal.usda.gov/fnic/foodcomp/

      *** HUMOR ***
      DOO WOP HORSES
      Some people have too much time on their hands, but I must admit, this is
      almost hypnotic. Wait for the entire screen to load up with all four
      horses and a fence in front of them. Then click on each horse.
      Make sure your sound is on. Re-click on any horse to make it turn off or
      turn it back on again. Somebody did some real wizardry of programming to
      coordinate this! Try clicking on the horses from left to right then right
      to left then just one or two at a time... Its fun and a good stress
      reliever.
      http://svt.se/hogafflahage/hogafflaHage_site/Kor/hestekor.swf

      *** CLASSIFIED ***
      Events - Services – Products

      * Life Energy Healing School. Two years each with four five-day intensives,
      opportunity to give service in Mongolia upon graduation. Life Energy
      Training™ is a step-by-step educational program specializing in holistic
      heart-centered healing methods. Using Traditional Mongolian Medicine as a
      model, the program focuses on the student's personal growth and
      transformation. www.lifenergyheal.com sas@...

      * How to Develop Your Clairvoyant and Healing Abilities
      by Gayle Kimball, Ph.D. (Includes psi research)

      Gayle Kimball, Ph.D., will teach how to develop your clairvoyant and
      healing abilities gkimball@...

      Book title: Essential Energy Tools:
      How to Develop Your Clairvoyant and Healing Abilities $25

      3 VIDEOS $19.95 each: 1) Essential Energy Tools 2) Energy Tools for
      Clairvoyance. 3) Energy Tools for Wellness and Healing.

      CD: Meditate with Dr. Gayle Kimball. $11.95
      Order from Equality Press, (530) 345-8118 earthhavenchico@...
      42 Ranchita Way, Suite 5, Chico, CA 95928 USA

      Use EFT to LOSE WEIGHT, QUIT SMOKING and ALLOW ABUNDANCE
      Manuals--Teleclasses---Live Classes---Videotapes---Consultations
      Go to www.CarolLook.com for details and registering information

      For more information, visit WWW.CAROLLOOK.COM

      Disclaimer:
      The IJHC/WHR Newsletter has in no way evaluated the advertisers or even
      organizers listed above, and assumes no responsibility for these presentations

      *** CLASSIFIED LISTINGS ***
      List your events
      Up to 6 lines, 80 characters per line, 10-point Times New Roman
      $10 posting fee for 3 issues (3 months)
      $15 for 6 issues (6 months)
      $20 for 12 issues (12 months)
      DB@...

      COMMENTS, SUGGESTIONS, NOTES
      Please write to DB@...
      Daniel Benor, MD
      PO Box 502
      Medford, NJ 08055

      VIEW NEWSLETTER ARCHIVES
      This newsletter may be viewed by some browsers in better format at
      http://www.wholistichealingresearch.com/Newsletters/Newsletters-03e.htm#nl3-
      11

      To be removed from this list go to
      www.WholisticHealingResearch.com/#unsubscribe and enter your details to
      unsubscribe

      SUBSCRIBE NOW TO The International Journal of Healing and Caring - On line
      877-HEAL-777 (877-432-5777)

      __

      Attachment Converted: "C:\EUDORA30\Attach\Webnl-3-11TOCA.htm"