Where is everybody?

  • xuesheng1999
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2003
      Everyday I check this forum for your interesting posts - Please come
      back!

      Has anyone experimented with one of those "qigong massager" devices?
      Any feelings about whether or not they have therapeutic value? How
      about that new "yijing" device? Whats that all about?
    • Frances Gander
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 6, 2003
        xuesheng1999:

        What is the 'yijing device'?
        I have heard the qigong massager is useful to restoring qi flow to
        injured areas in humans and animals where there is blood and qi
        stagnation. Have not experienced it myself. It will never replace the
        therapeutic effects of personal qigong practice (IMO).