Re: [qiresearch] Invitation to Romania

  • Adrian Florea
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2000
      Dear friends on the Qi research egroup,

      You are all kindly invited to join us for our International Seminar on
      Qigong in Romania between June 9 and 11, 2000.

      Please see the invitation below and as an attachment, accompanied by a
      Registration Form.

      Best regards,

      Adrian Florea

      INVITATION

      The Romanian Qitaky Foundation
      The Romanian Institute for the Development of Human Potential

      The Romanian Qigong Association

      are happy to invite you to the
      International Seminar

      "Qigong - Science and Lifestyle for the Third Millenium"

      organized in celebration of the Foundation's 10th anniversary.

      The seminar will be held in Bucharest, Romania, on June 9th to 11th, 2000.

      Your presence at this seminar would be deeply appreciated as we work
      together to stimulate changes in our approach to health care challenges in
      the third millenium.

      If you are able to attend and/or make a presentation at the seminar, please
      let us know.
      A Registration form is attached to the present invitation.

      This invitation is also a call for abstracts of papers and demonstrations
      dealing with
      different styles of medical Qigong or energy healing systems.
      Abstracts can be half page long and should also contain an indication of the
      format
      (see below). Please also attach a full resume and a photograph.

      We look forward to receiving your abstract by mail, fax or e-mail before May
      20, 2000.

      MEETING FORMAT:
      The Seminar will include:
      Plenary Sessions featuring papers by speakers with subsequent audience
      interaction; Interactive Demonstrations (45 minutes);
      Workshop Sessions (90 minutes).

      Mail everything to:

      Romanian Qigong Association
      Str. Boteanu 3A, ap. 4, 70119 Bucharest 1, Romania
      Phone no.: 00 4092 243 008; 00 4092 736 900
      Fax no.: 00 40 1 3111 422; 00 40 1 340 3113

      For any other information concerning the seminar please use one of the
      following e-mail addresses: adrianflorea@...; marika@...