Excess/Deficient

  • RiminiRigg@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 10, 2001
      While discussing Qi Gong treatment with a group today, I was asked if
      directional movement (clockwise/counterclockwise) was different, or
      was effected by one's being in either the northern or southern
      hemisphere. I did a bit of research but didn't find anything
      addressing this. Any thoughts or information out there?
    • Kevin Chen
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 10, 2001
        At 09:01 PM 09/10/2001 +0000, RiminiRigg@... wrote:
        >While discussing Qi Gong treatment with a group today, I was asked if
        >directional movement (clockwise/counterclockwise) was different, or
        >was effected by one's being in either the northern or southern
        >hemisphere. I did a bit of research but didn't find anything
        >addressing this. Any thoughts or information out there?

        In general, it does not matter on the direction of the movement or spin as
        long as the practitioner can be relax, tranquillity and naturalness. If
        the practitioner is in the real relaxed status, the natural force will put
        him into the optimal position of the practice. Besides, the simplicity is
        the law of Tao, and Tao follows the law of naturalness!

        Kevin
      • hakalau59@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 10, 2001
          --- In qiresearch@y..., RiminiRigg@a... wrote:
          > While discussing Qi Gong treatment with a group today, I was asked
          if
          > directional movement (clockwise/counterclockwise) was different, or
          > was effected by one's being in either the northern or southern
          > hemisphere. I did a bit of research but didn't find anything
          > addressing this. Any thoughts or information out there?

          Not sure "which" Qi Gong treatment you are specifically talking about.

          So I'll just spout on a bit about different methods that are being
          used with great effectiveness.

          If you are talking about Meridian therapy, then you need to go
          backwards on the meridian to flush it, then you need to go forward on
          it to energize it.

          Some times when a Spleen Meridian is blocked, you've three things to
          worry about:
          1) Is the Triple Warmer in "over-drive" because of stress?
          2) Are the body's Meridians running backwards instead of forward, and
          is the body in a chronic homo-lateral condition?
          3) Is the Spleen Meridian weak, and if it is weak, what are the
          physical, energitics (of the 8 different types of energy), mental and
          emotional factors contributing to it?

          Are you talking about the Chakras and the manner in which the Chakras
          absorb and discharge "energy" from the local and non-local universes?

          A Chakra is normally cleared with a counter-clockwise spiral done with
          the hands (differing opinions on which hand, though both hands seem to
          work in real life). The CCW motion is done over the root chakra first
          in Energy Medicine. The CCW motion is done over the 3rd Chakra first
          in Pranic healing. The method over the root Chakra seems to work
          best.

          Then energizing the Chakra is done with a clock-wise movement over
          that root Chakra. Cleaning could be 2 minutes to 30 minutes, depending
          on how many levels of The Chakra going through the aura that is
          necessary to clean.

          Usually the energizing of the Chakra and its' levels (there are seven
          of them) takes about twice as long as the cleansing did.

          The root Chakra is normally done first, because with a "quick fix"
          that clearing and energizing of that specific Chakra will transfer
          energy through to the rest of the other Chakras all the way to the
          Crown Chakra.

          This is easy to verify with energy testing (ala Touch For Health
          Method) doing a before treatment and after treatment test.

          That's enough for now.

          If interested in something besides a "quickie", and have an interest
          in the other 6 energy systems that comprise of Qi Gong treatment, feel
          free to ask.

          Dr. John La Tourrette, Qi Gong Trainer, Energy Medicine Trainer,
          Energy Psychology Trainer, NLP Trainer...from the backwoods...