4th World Congress on Qigong Flyer

  • eastwestqi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2001
      Dear friends,

      The attached 4WCQ flyer is in Microsoft Word format. We have included the
      main text into the email just in case you cannot download the .doc file.

      RESERVE THESE DATES ON YOUR CALENDAR,
      MAY 4TH to MAY 7TH , 2001
      FOR THIS EXCITING UPCOMING EVENT ! !

      4TH WORLD CONGRESS on QIGONG and
      The 4TH AMERICAN QIGONG ASSOCIATION CONFERENCE
      Takes place in San Francisco, CA
      Golden Gateway Holiday Inn

      Sponsored by: East West Academy of Healing Arts

      The special focus of this Congress is on Qigong through clinical, educational
      and research activities/programs. Renowned Qigong Masters, scientists and
      speakers will share their knowledge and expertise - giving attendees an
      opportunity to learn from a broad segment of Complementary and Alternative
      Medicine. Also, you can make a difference in Health Policy, for you will
      have an opportunity to offer vital input to the WHCCAMP commission through
      this Congress.

      request information or registration forms via:
      Web page: http://www.eastwestqi.com
      E-mail: eastwestqi@...
      Phone: 415-788-2227

      Please forward this to all your friends and associates
      who may be interested in Qigong and wants to learn more about
      Complementary and Alternative Medicine.
      "Thank you"!