World Tai Chi & Qigong Day is considering placing a "Qi Research" Chatroom on it

  • Wtcqd2000@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2001
      A POLL:

      World Tai Chi & Qigong Day is considering placing a "Qi Research" Chatroom
      for pure researcher and another for researcher/teacher liaisons, and perhaps
      bulletin boards on our site.

      This would enable live discussions between rank & file teachers and leading
      researchers. As well as a room for only researchers. We have a network of
      thousands of Tai Chi & Qigong teachers worldwide we could inform and direct
      to these chat rooms or bulletin boards to rapidly disseminate new information
      and spur more research worldwide.

      Would this feature be of interest or use to the research community?

      Bill Douglas, Founder of World Tai Chi & Qigong Day