A programme

  • Ying Zheng
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19 8:05 AM
    • 1 Attachment
    • 584 KB

    Dear Colleagues,

    Thinking to test the external qi by the digital storage oscilloscope, we have roughed out a programme. But we don’t know if it is suitable or not so post it up and hope you can give us valuable advice.

    Thank you in advance.

    Y Zheng

     Programme of Test of External Qi by Digital Storage Oscilloscope

    1, The first is to check whether the oscilloscope is under normal conditions or not.

    2, If it is, setting the parameters of oscilloscope. Besides, values of frequency and Vp are shown on the screen, and all results can be recorded into computer automatically.

    3, Then to measure the ambient noise on both the first channel and the second one( ch1and ch2) for 2 min and the computer begins to record automatically. If their peak value Vp are <0.5 mv for 2 mv/div, or are <1.2mv for 5 mv/div,  begin to test.

    4, The non-practitioner(control group)put his fingers on the probe of ch2 to imitate a qigong master emitting external qi (EQ) for 3 min. In the meantime the ambient noise also is recorded on ch1.

    5, After that, the qigong master put his fingers on the probe of ch1 to emit EQ, so that the signals of ch1are both noise and EQ. But the non-practitioner still put his fingers on probe of ch2.

    6, After 2 min, the qigong master stop to emit EQ, but the ambient noise is still recored on ch1 for 3 min and the non-practitioner also still put his fingers on probe of ch2 to imitate emitting EQ.

    7, Inspecting the results, specially the ones of EQ from qigong master. If the results are normal, the first test will be ended. If there is question, it must be settled at once.

    8, For the next test, it is useful to exchange the channels, i.e. the qigong master should emit EQ on ch2 and the non-practitioner on ch1.

    9, During emitting EQ the qigong master can not watch the results. But when stopping to emit , the qigong master can study the results and we will discuss with him/her.

    This programme can also be shown by a figure attached.