Invitation to participate in a Research Project in Mind-Body Practices/Qigong on the Internet

  • Kevin Chen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2011

      Dear Friends.

      I am excited to announce that I am working with a Texas-based R&D firm, Organizational Wellness & Learning Systems, Inc. (OWLS) on a project that will eventually develop an Internet-based program for giving instruction, guidance, and social support for the self-care practice of Qigong.  The project is supported by the National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine.

      OWLS is looking for people would be willing to participate in a research project.

      The project is still in the early phases of development, but they are looking for people who would be willing to spend a couple of hours of their time reviewing, using, and assessing a prototype of the experimental program. OWLS will be compensating volunteers for their time.

      If this is of interest to you or you would like additional information about the project, please click on the link below to sign up to be contacted by OWLS. . You will receive an email that will provide more detail on the project, time, commitments, and what to expect. (NOTE: OWLS will not be using your contact information for any other reasons, not sharing your information with third-parties).

      This project is completely voluntary.

      I am excited about this project, and I am excited to share this opportunity.

      Click HERE to sign up for more information.

      Sincerely,

      Kevin W Chen