Research about trade offs of energy medicine for cancer pre surgery

  • vibraman101
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14 11:24 PM
      Hello,
      I am a Energy Medicine practitioner and had an interesting comment come
      up the other day when talking with someone who is about to go in for
      surgery to remove a slow growing malignant breast cancer in a few weeks.

      When talking about my past experiences with healing and tumor / cancer
      growths they stated some research they had heard about relating to
      pretreatment of cancer with chemo prior to surgery. I was wondering if
      anyone has heard of this issue and does it also apply to energy work.

      What was said is there had been some experiments where (animals,
      people??) had be treated with chemo prior to surgery with the idea that
      by bringing the growth down is size pre-surgery there would be less to
      cut out. In actuality though it presented a new problem. Surgeons who
      do this surgery said that it was more difficult to get a clear idea of
      the boarders of the growth and therefore made there work less accurate
      which is not desirable.

      I know when I am working on growths my energetic experience is that the
      growth will often feel like it shrinks in size and the outer tends to
      dissolve as the hard inner gets softer and becomes the new outer. At
      the end of a session the size energetically often feels like it is gone
      but in physical reality we find the growth (when it could be felt from
      the surface of the skin) is about 35-50% a day or so later. So with
      this insight I believe the boundary which the surgeons talk about is
      changed.

      So the question is, when a surgeon goes in to remove the growth, is
      the energy work to reduce its size of benefit or might it be
      detrimental.

      thanks

      maury