Qi Dao -- Sept./Oct. 2008

  • Qi Dao
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2008

      Qi Dao --- September/October 2008

      Qi = vital energy, life force; Dao = law behind everything.

      Qi Dao, the E-newsletter of World Institute for Self Healing, Inc. (WISH) promotes philosophy and methods of human self-healing and mind power, and shares knowledge and experiences with those who are interested in human self-healing and mind power and their applications in health and healing.

      Read entire Qi Dao at: http://www.wishus.org/newsletter/Qidao_1008.pdf

      Research Update

      Roger Jahnke looks at Mind-body Practice concentrating on the Relaxation Response. Practice with intent may activate the RR and literally change how genes behave in response to stress. He cites several studies to back up his conclusions.

      Topic in Research

      Earth Energy is the third part in a series on Scientific Exploration of Qi written by Marty Eisen. He looks at cells, tissues and organs and their production of energy fields in and around the body. He includes a discussion of the Six Evils and their effects on the Qi within us and much more.

      Technique of Better Meditation

      Kevin Chen describes Observing-imagery, a meditation technique in Daoist practice. He looks at how we use our imagination to keep the mind on and to enter a state of tranquility. He accounts for its history and its effects on both the body and the mind.

      Illuminating the Dao

      Michelle Wood talks about our ability to use our everyday imagination every day. She introduces us to the imagination of the Dao and to Imagination Therapy all with the goal of helping us create the life and the health that we desire.

      A Comedy Moment

      Things to laugh at? Perhaps!

      Method of Self-Healing

      This article by Martin Brofman takes us through the steps of sickness and healing. He discusses ways in which we create our own reality and how we might go from a sick reality to a healthy reality. Anything can be healed.

      Ask the Qi Dao Master

      Lama Tantrapa starts a new column here, and takes a look at the economic crisis and the options we may have to survive, especially to survive within ourselves.

      Food as Medicine

      Ellasara Kling writes about the imagination and emotions and how we may be able to blend them into a seasonal harmony when we look at what we eat. Her delightful recipes will help take you through the winter.

      Read entire Qi Dao at: http://www.wishus.org/newsletter/Qidao_1008.pdf

      http://mail.yahoo.com