Welcome to qiresearch.

  • Jeff Smoley
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 14, 2008
      Hello All,

      I am a long time martial artist (48 yrs) and Qigong practitioner (32 yrs) and am the co-moderator of another Qigong group on Yahoo:  medical-qi-gong@yahoogroups.com .
      My background (and other information)  is available at either of my two web sites listed in my signature.
      Anyone else on this list in the Broward county area of S. Florida?

      Sincerely,
      Jeff Smoley, LMT, CHt, RM
      MA#52162
      Jade Power Qigong
      www.jadepowerqigong.com
      www.yuliqigong.com
      Ancient Chinese Wellness for Today.

    • Ayleyaell Kinder CST
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 15, 2008
        Welcome to the group, Jeff! I am living in San Diego, but I visited southern Florida with my Sifu, Share. K. Lew, back in the late 80s, and have warm appreciation for the martial artists we met back then.
        Ayleyaell

        Ayleyaell Kinder, CST
        Certified SHEN Therapist