Qigong Podcasts

  • Qigong4U
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2006
      Qigong Podcasts
      As part of the Qigong Institute's effort educate the
      public on self-initiated health practices, we have
      recorded several podcasts. Our first podcasts are a
      great introduction to the many significant benefits of
      Qigong and is divided into parts one and two. An
      interview with Ken Sancier the founder of the Qigong
      Institute has been recenrtly added. Please give a
      listen and let us know what you think! We welcome you
      to the Qigong community. To listen to our podcasts,
      simply click on the link below and click on the
      yellowish play buttons at the bottom of each section.

      http://qigonginstitute.podomatic.com/

      http://www.qigonginstitute.org/

      http://pub21.ezboard.com/bqigonginstitute

      Sponsored Link

      For just $24.99/mo., Vonage offers unlimited local and long- distance calling.