EWAHA E-Zine - June 2006

  • eastwestqi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2006
      Dear Friends:

      Hope you all are doing well.  We’re proud to feature the 9th World Congress on Qigong & Traditional Chinese Medicine in this month's E-Zine, this is going to be the most spectacular Congress to date and this year it will be held in Los Angeles as part of the annual CAM Expo!  Stay tuned for more information and check out some of the other fantastic events happening at EWAHA in your area.  If you want to know more about any of the activities please go to website: www.eastwestqi.com or email: eastwestqi@...

      ***************************************

      The 9th World Congress on Qigong and Traditional Chinese Medicine
      Los Angeles
      Nov. 10-12, 2006

      This year we’re having the Congress as part of CAM Expo 2006 in Los Angeles at the Hyatt Regency Century Plaza Hotel in Hollywood .  Stay tuned for more information on our flagship event.

      The 9th World Congress on Qigong and Traditional Chinese Medicine will feature a cultural education for the professional of remarkable Qigong/TCM healing skills and techniques, health promoting martial arts, and research, with world class international Masters and scientists, demonstrations of high performance in everyday healthy training.  Participants will experience and learn many self healing skills to take home with you.  For information email us at eastwestqi@... or on our website: www.eastwestqi.com.

      ***************************************

      Dr. Chow to Receive Award at World Organization of Natural Medicine’s UNITY Congress
      Nassau , Bahamas
      June 1-4, 2006

      Dr. Chow will be awarded with the "20th Century Outstanding Contribution to the Field of Natural medicine and Humanity" award at the World Organization of Natural Medicine's UNITY CONGRESS in Nassau , Bahamas , June 1-4, 2006. For information email us at eastwestqi@... or on our website: www.eastwestqi.com.

      ***************************************

      Healing Qigong Weekend
      Burlington , Vermont
      July 21-23, 2006

      Dr. Chow will be bringing her Qigong methods to Vermont and you don’t want to miss this event! For information email us at eastwestqi@... or on our website: www.eastwestqi.com.

      ***************************************

      Dr. Chow & EWAHA at Embarcadero Center Total Wellness Fair
      San Francisco
      June 15, 2006

      Join us as we will have a booth at this year’s Total Wellness Fair at the Embarcadero Center . For information email us at eastwestqi@... or on our website: www.eastwestqi.com.

      ***************************************

      Chow Qigong Intensive Level 1 Training Program

      San Francisco

      April 21-23, May 26-28, June 23-25, July 21-23, 2006

      I-Kuan Tao Foundation
      1407-1411 9th Ave. (@Judah), San Francisco , 94122

      Discover and experience Qi and enhance your healing potential with World renowned Qigong Grandmaster Dr. Effie Chow in this 4 weekend program.  It’s still not too late to join as we explore and connect with Qi as well as our innate abilities to heal.  Enhance your skills or create a new career for yourself.  Certificate granted with proper completion of course.  For information email us at eastwestqi@... or on our website: www.eastwestqi.com.

      ***************************************

      Qigong, Tai Chi, TCM Healing Cruise!
      February 20, 2007

      Enjoy an 8-day exotic Western Caribbean cruise with Dr. Effie Chow as you experience the profound healing effects of Qigong on the high seas! For information email us at eastwestqi@... or on our website: www.eastwestqi.com.

      ***************************************

      Every WednesdayEvening Qigong Exercise and Meditation Classes
      San Francisco
      I-Kuan Tao Foundation
      1407-1411 9th Ave. (@Judah), San Francisco , 94122

      6:00pm to 7:15pm, afterwards, no-host dinner. Everyone is welcome! For information email us at eastwestqi@... or on our website: www.eastwestqi.com.

      Jazz for Peace
      Bellevue WA

      Watch for intensive training programs in Chow Medical Qigong and the "Jazz For Peace & Qigong for Health Concerts" in your area in 2006. If you wish to help and be part of the excitement, please contact us early.  For information email us at eastwestqi@... or on our website: www.eastwestqi.com.

      ********

      EAST WEST ACADEMY OF HEALING ARTS
      117 Topaz Way , San Francisco , CA 94131 . USA
      (415) 285-9400 [Phone] (415) 647-5745 [Fax]
      eastwestqi@... [Email] www.eastwestqi.com [Website]