World Tai Chi & Qigong Day - A Vision of "Balance" for the World ?

  • Wtcqd2000@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2006
      Dear World Tai Chi & Qigong Day Supporters,

      An American Indian Shaman's vision of global balance inspired this email.

      Through our annual global event and award winning website's ongoing daily
      work, World Tai Chi & Qigong Day promotes all schools and all styles of Tai Chi &
      Qigong (Chi Kung), by freely listing all schools and teachers of all styles,
      and promoting them through our world renowned Tai Chi & Qigong (Chi Kung)
      Teachers Directory, and the massive ongoing global media work we do to promote it.

      #1 most popular on the internet out of 186,000 sites under "Tai Chi & Qigong
      (Chi Kung) Teachers Directory"
      http://www.worldtaichiday.org/

      A native American Indian shaman once explained to me that the original
      peoples of the world each had gifts of contact with the four aspects of life. He
      said that the Medicine Wheel's four quadrants represented this. The southern
      people had the gift of great awareness of the "emotional world," the
      western/northern people were "forever curious" of all things, the Indian tribes gift was
      awareness of "harmony with the natural world," and the Eastern people's gift
      was . . . a great awareness of the "internal world."

      The shaman explained that when all the world's people recognize the gifts the
      others offer with the same respect as their own gifts . . . the world will
      find balance.

      World Tai Chi & Qigong Day has exposed millions worldwide to the gifts of the
      East, and an awareness of the internal world that results in greater health
      and well being for all. World Tai Chi & Qigong Day's health education efforts
      are obvious, but our annual global celebrations in 60 nations on 6 continents
      for 24 hours time zone by time zone turning with our precious planet, may be
      offering something unseen and powerful in the form of helping usher in a
      "balance" much needed in our world.

      You can share our work with others by emailing, or posting on your website
      some of the hard work we have done to expose the world to the internal art's
      health benefits. Please post the below links on your websites, and your
      organizations websites, and post these links on discussion boards and bulletin boards
      on the internet. Share them with friends and organizations worldwide.

      Below is the internet's #1 most popular site for "Tai Chi & Qigong Medical
      Research" out of over 1,070,000 sites on the topic
      http://worldtaichiday.org/WTCQDHlthBenft.html

      Below is the internet's #1 most popular site for "Tai Chi & Parkinson's
      Research" out of over 159,000 sites on the topic
      http://worldtaichiday.org/LIBRARYArticles/LIBRARYTaiChiPARKINSONS.html

      Below is the internet's #1 most popular site for "Tai Chi & Fibromyalgia
      Research" out of over 332,000 sites on the topic
      http://www.worldtaichiday.org/FIBROMYALGIAGROUP.html

      Below is the internet's #4 most popular site for "Tai Chi & Cancer Research"
      out of over 647,000 sites on the topic
      http://www.worldtaichiday.org/WTCQDHlthBenft.html

      Below is the internet's #7 most popular site for "Tai Chi & Heart Disease
      Research" out of over 563,000 sites on the topic
      http://worldtaichiday.org/LIBRARYArticles/LIBRARYTaiChiHIGHBLOODPRESSURE.html

      Below is the internet's #1 most popular site for "Tai Chi & High Blood
      Pressure Research" out of over 376,000 sites on the topic
      http://worldtaichiday.org/LIBRARYArticles/LIBRARYTaiChiHIGHBLOODPRESSURE.html

      Warm regards and happy new year !! Together we are changing the world . . .

      Bill Douglas, World Tai Chi & Qigong Day Founder, www.worldtaichiday.org

      p.s. Official 2006 World Tai Chi & Qigong Day T-SHIRTS are now available for
      pre-viewing and pre-ordering at
      http://worldtaichiday.org/T-SHIRTdisplay2006.html