Miracle Man: John of God on Discovery Channel, 12/23/05

  • Kevin Chen
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2005
      Miracle Man: John of God
      The story of hope, faith, the unexplainable and the unbelievable

      We are extremely proud to announce the World Premiere of Miracle Man: John
      of God on The Discovery Channel on Friday, December 23, 2005 at 11 PM (et),
      10 PM (ct) and 11 PM (pt). The show will re-air in the future so if you
      miss Friday's viewing, keep checking back with
      <http://www.advancedmedical.tv>www.advancedmedical.tv for programming
      updates. In addition, our full length international version will soon be
      available on DVD with bonus features not seen on TV.
      We would like to thank you for your interest and excitement for this film.
      It has been our honor and privilege to be able to complete it and nobody is
      as excited as we are for the opportunity to be able to show it.

      Producer Bill Hayes spent over two years making this film. He traveled to
      Brazil four times and spent many hours in the presence of John of God. Bill
      admits the experience was life changing.

      Sincerely,
      Advanced Medical Productions
      & Figure 8 Films