Gas Discharge Visualization

  • qivideo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2005
      Has anyone heard of the following to measure qi emission?

      This one paragraph is from a much larger article. I posted the link
      if anyone is interested.

      Ken Gray

      The GDV (Gas Discharge Visualization) Camera was developed by Dr.
      Konstantin G. Korotkov, Ph.D. of Russia's St. Petersburg State
      Institute of Fine Mechanics and Optics. It is the first device in
      the world which measures the distribution of energy around a human
      body. This documenting technique has evolved from extensive research
      conducted by Russian scientists through the years. There are
      approximately 400 cameras in use worldwide and most are used to do
      research work. The GDV Camera utilizes state-of-the-art optical
      technology to photograph an individual's energy fields through image
      sensors that read energy levels from an individual's fingertips.

      http://healing.about.com/b/a/149539.htm