Your qigong styles

  • xingteacher1
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2006
      I find it interesting to know what others practice...I practice an
      ecclectic mix of qigong styles, mostly drawn from the energy exercises
      of the 3 main Neijia or Chinese Internal Martial Arts of XingYi, BaGua
      and TaiJi...but I have also incorporated stuff from the "5 animal
      frolics" and "white crane qigong style"...but I'm always looking (and
      interested in hearing about) more...anyone else?
      Happy New year.
      Rick