Meet single parent of your dreams or even a great person to talk to.

  • singleone2008
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2007
      There is no doubt that being a single parent is one of the toughest
      jobs around. So I am looking for a person who is a whole person in his
      own right and wants another whole person to improve the quality of our
      lives. Someone who loves their kids and wants to enjoy mine too.

      If you are looking for love from single parent or friends, you can get
      the perfect here: http://singleparentromance.zu5.net/