Elegant,charming rich lady seaks a perfect travel partner!

  • joyful_lf
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2007
       Hi! Cady is there!! I'm usually a very very busy in my business. But these days I am planning to have a journey. I wish to meet someone who will visit the exotic places around the world with me. Be my companion, look into all the travel planning with me and play with me all the while.  I've a great body, Bet you wouldn't not be disappointed! contact me with your quality introduction.. http://hometown.aol.com/datinglover520/sexysingle.htm