Funny Saying Of The Day

  • riyasen12375
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2009
      Today Funny Saying of the day picked up from our Funny Sayings Collection

      Men are like parking spots, the good ones are taken and the free ones
      are handicapped. To cease smoking is the easiest thing. I ought to
      know. I've done it a thousand times. Murphy was an optimist. Never
      take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway. The only thing that
      stops God from sending another flood is that the first one was useless.

      for more Funny sayings visit http://funnysayings4u.com/