Qigong Master sought UK

  • jillybray
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 15, 2007
      My daughter (38) has been ill for some 20 years. The most influential
      and helpful treatment she ever had was Buqi from Dr Shen Hongxun a few
      years ago.
      She is a VERY complex case, and requires another Master with a lot of
      expertise and experience. She has seen a lot of therpaists who have
      made her worse.
      Does anyone know if this Master exists in the UK, preferably
      Midlands/Oxford area? (She lives in Herefordshire.) London is very
      difficult, but possible, perhaps, once a week.
      Thank you,
      Jill
    • Luis Flores soberon
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 15, 2007
        Hi Jill:
        I don´t know if they are masters but in one page there is a world wide
        directory of zhineng qigong teachers. And there are three that are in UK.
        The link is
        http://www.qigonghealingtreatment.com/Directory.htm#UK
        I hope it helps

        Luis

        >From: "jillybray" <jill@...>
        >To: qigonginstitute@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [qigonginstitute] Qigong Master sought UK
        >Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 08:59:10 -0000
        >
        >My daughter (38) has been ill for some 20 years. The most influential
        >and helpful treatment she ever had was Buqi from Dr Shen Hongxun a few
        >years ago.
        >She is a VERY complex case, and requires another Master with a lot of
        >expertise and experience. She has seen a lot of therpaists who have
        >made her worse.
        >Does anyone know if this Master exists in the UK, preferably
        >Midlands/Oxford area? (She lives in Herefordshire.) London is very
        >difficult, but possible, perhaps, once a week.
        >Thank you,
        >Jill

        Acepta el reto MSN Premium: Protección para tus hijos en internet.
        Descárgalo y pruébalo 2 meses gratis.
        http://join.msn.com?XAPID=1697&DI=1055&HL=Footer_mailsenviados_proteccioninfantil