50 plus dating

  • vicki bruce
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 13, 2007
      Hey, how do you do?

      I'm writing to you to recommend a dating site to meet new friends, romance, searious love and relationship. Here you can also chat with others about religion, sports, avocation, travel feelings, and so son. As the famous words said, "You must be friends before you become to friends", "The secret of life is enjoying it!" It doesn't matter what you've experienced, share your good times and start a new chapter of your life here!

      http://www.aboutme.com/users/suggestion1/love_friend.htm

      Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.
    • vicki bruce
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 13, 2007
        Hey, how do you do?

        I'm writing to you to recommend a dating site to meet new friends, romance, searious love and relationship. Here you can also chat with others about religion, sports, avocation, travel feelings, and so son. As the famous words said, "You must be friends before you become to friends", "The secret of life is enjoying it!" It doesn't matter what you've experienced, share your good times and start a new chapter of your life here!

        http://www.aboutme.com/users/suggestion1/love_friend.htm

        The fish are biting.