Meet someone special in this new year!

  • vicki bruce
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2007
      "Some say love, it is a hunger, an endless, aching need. I say love, it is a flower, and you, it's only seed It's the heart afraid of breaking, .... And the night has been too lonely, and the road has been too long, and you think that love is only for the lucky and the strong. Just remember in the winter far beneath the bitter snow lies the seed that with the sun's love, in the spring, becomes a rose."

      http://mail.yahoo.com