World TaiChi Day from Croatian perspective

  • helistaichi
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2005
      Dear TaiChi and Qigong practitioners and teachers. There are many
      benefits TaiChi and Qigong can give us. Not just in recovery, but
      also in giving us strength through hard times. It gives us necesary
      energy not to give up what You want in life. And not to be
      influenced by wrong messages through media.

      I was on national Croatian Television few times, once for Diabetes
      and World TaiChi Day, Once for osteoporosis and bone problems and
      once for general health isues, also on few magazines, newspapapers
      and in sport newspaper for TaiChi in Olympics.

      From year 2000. I organise http://www.worldtaichiday.org in
      Croatia and hope that other instructors from Croatia will join too.
      Every year I invite them to join and maybe they can see that without
      being seen TaiChi and Qigong will not be in the eyes of prospective
      pupils. In todays world where media can change peoples minds we need
      more good infromation to be out there in the media.
      Many can gain much benefit from practicing and here are some of it:
      http://worldtaichiday.org/WTCQDHlthBenft.html

      Greeting to all

      Nikolas Maricic - Wolf
      Master instructor Croatian Taiji Centre Helis
      http://www.helistachi.hr
      mob. phone 00385989123179