My great dating experience in last christmas!

  • joyful_lf
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2006
      It was a greatexperience. I had joined http://singlelove.zoomshare.com/files/sweetheart.htm as a dare from one of my friends... I was contacted within a day of a guy named Greg - we chatted for a week, met for coffee and I knew it wasn't going anywhere. No hard feelings when we decided not to keep seeing each other. I was online again in a day or two - making fun of all the poor single guys out there with cheezy lines. I am such a sarcastic person. Anyway, Derek responded with a smart alec response that caught my attention. None of the other guys I emailed or teased even had enough personality to respond with a great comeback. Derek and I began emailing and chatting everday and IMing nightly for hours. We had so much in common it was freaky. We met in person for a dinner date two weeks later. He picked me up, brought a rose, opened my car door, took me to a nice place for dinner... etc. He never pushed anything physical - not even holding my hand. It was a great firstdate. It really just snowballed from there.... we were engaged in December 2005 and married in February. He is the love of my life. Thanks for http://singlelove.zoomshare.com/files/sweetheart.htm