We are in the same area. Wanna chat?

  • sallywhite16
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2008
      I want to have my own family, a husband and kids. And to live in a
      cozy house, with a little yard where kids could play, and a littl
      garden where we cold plant roses. I dream to cook dinner for my family
      and enjoy watching how everyone likes the meals.

      Please don't hesitate and make me wait any longer to become happy and
      to make you happy, answer to me at
      http://blackgirlmeet.zoomshare.com/files/dating.html
      and start building your happy future with me:)