I am looking for TLC single friends!

  • vicki bruce
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 2006
      Maybe just broken up with a long-time partner - or lost one forever. Maybe have been without someone special in your life for a long, dry period. Whatever the story is, when you finally get tired of sitting home alone on Saturday nights or of hanging with the same gang of same-sex buddies. A simple registration now and meet someone special.

    • vicki bruce
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 20, 2006
        "Some say love, it is a hunger, an endless, aching need. I say love, it is a flower, and you, it's only seed It's the heart afraid of breaking, .... And the night has been too lonely, and the road has been too long, and you think that love is only for the lucky and the strong. Just remember in the winter far beneath the bitter snow lies the seed that with the sun's love, in the spring, becomes a rose." http://aboutme.com/users/suggestion1/love_friend.htm

        http://mail.yahoo.com