Easy Immigration To USA, UK, Australia and Canada.

  • Small Wonder
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 13, 2007
      Sometimes when you go to new place, you suddenly become lucky, why not give it a try?.
      http://www.visapie.com/?user=7493

      Thanks

      For Moderators:

      If you are a group moderator and no longer wishes to receive emails, please change my "post message settings".

      For Members:

      If you wish not to receive future emails, simply login to the yahoo group through which you are receiving my emails and click on a link "Edit membership" which you can find in front of your email address. You can change your message delivery option in this page in "Step 2" to suit your needs OR email your group moderator to change my account "post message setting".
    • Ultimate
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 23, 2008
        Sometimes when you go to new place, you suddenly become lucky, why not give it a try.

        http://www.visapie.com/?user=7493

        For Moderators:

        If you are a group moderator and no longer wishes to receive emails, please change my "post message settings".

        For Members:

        If you wish not to receive future emails, simply login to the yahoo group through which you are receiving my emails and click on a link "Edit membership" which you can find in front of your email address. You can change your message delivery option in this page in "Step 2" to suit your needs OR email your group moderator to change my account "post message setting".

        dangerous content by WATEEN TELECOM, and is
        believed to be clean.