MS patient

  • Christopher
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2012
      Dear fellow practioners and healers,

      i am currently in need of some real treatment for MS.
      A friend of mine has the "fate", likes practise,
      and is rather enthusiastic. However, my fate ist to know a
      lot of Qui Gong, but not really specific for that kind of treatment.

      I treid Hsing I Nei Gong (rather good, but slow effects), Iron Shirt a Chia (likes it and uses some, but not to sure about real healing here),
      some generals, and even exotic stuff (a German druidic thing, sure helps, and heals a bit).

      Would be greta to hear some feedback or advice, hope this reactivates a bit, kindest, Chris