I'm a big women, I want to know YOU Online.Tell me - am I qualified?

  • estelle54612
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2007
      Hi,

      I am Candice, a sexy big beautiful woman. Size to me is only a number.
      I think beauty are all women who enjoy life.

      Life is not easy for every bbw. Here I want to make friends.
      Also we may get together for fun and more in here.
      I have a large circle of friends here.
      We welcome those who are open minded and respectful of others.

      You may have a check:http://bbwhome.awardspace.com/