Sexy and TLC american single looking for someone special!

  • vicki bruce
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 20, 2006
      Hello Group buddies,

      Recently I Came across a wonderful place for 50+ singles and 50+ Admirers to chat,dance with each other. Age and Age Gap are not problems. I believe the famous wisdom "The secret of life is enjoying it.¡± Hope my recommendation is useful to you.

      Sponsored Link

      Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $310,000 Mortgage for $999/mo - Calculate new house payment

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 28, 2006
        Some say love it is a river
        that drowns the tender reed
        Some say love it is a razer
        that leaves your soul to blead

        Some say love it is a hunger
        an endless aching need
        I say love it is a flower
        and you it's only seed

        It's the heart afraid of breaking
        that never learns to dance
        It's the dream afraid of wakingthat never takes the chance
        It's the one who won't be taken
        who cannot seem to give
        and the soul afraid of dyingthat never learns to live

        When the night has been too lonely
        and the road has been too long
        and you think that love is only
        for the lucky and the strong
        Just remember in the winterfar beneath the bitter snows
        lies the seed
        that with the sun's love
        in the spring
        becomes the rose
        Are your ready to see what grows?

        Sponsored Link

        Degrees for employed people - in as fast as 1 year. A.S. / Bachelors / Masters

      • vicki bruce
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 23, 2006
          Maybe just broken up with a long-time partner - or lost one forever. Maybe have been without someone special in your life for a long, dry period. Whatever the story is, when you finally get tired of sitting home alone on Saturday nights. A simple registration now and meet someone special to spend a wonderful Christmas!

          http://mail.yahoo.com