Honey are ya there and wanna chat with me?

  • Jonce Jj
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2007
      Hi, buddy! I saw your profile here, I'm interested in u.
      Could you please give me a chance to know you more?
      I'm romantic, friendly, loving yet, and serious in true love.
      I wanna chat with you and know you more. Of course you can browse my profiles @
      http://buddingaromance.bravehost.com/index.htm
      I would like to exchange photos with you too. I am w8ing 4u.thanx.

      http://mail.yahoo.com