Simple, gorgeous&elegant gal wanna be with you!

  • joyful_lf
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2007
      I am a simple lady who loves to go to the movies, dance, hang out with good friends etc.. I wanna hang out with pretty nice&interesting human being.  If sounds you, please reach me at http://hometown.aol.com/cutebabe524ever/romance.htm  let's chat online after you complete your profile and exchange photos. :x