Yahoo! 360¡ãalert:you got a personel message

  • estelle54612
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 11, 2007
      Hi!
      Buddy!

      I am estelle---a sexy girl.
      I always feel lonely,so I would love to be in a lasting relationship
      with a man that I adore, to share love, to brave the storms and to
      explore life's passions and possibilities. I thought I'd give this
      online thing a go and see what sort of men are out there -and get to
      know them via this channel !

      If you want to have a date with me,Please go to my page ,and contact.
      (by the way,there are also some photoes of my friends,and they want
      to search friends too)Don't ask me who I am ,choose the one you
      love.I beliebve I will win your appreciation.

      http://happyinterracial01.bravehost.com/index.html

      Waiting for you!

      Yours
      estelle