¡î¡îI just can't believe the l oveliness of loving you.¡î¡î

  • estelle54612
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2007
      I'm dreaming of love from you!
      I just can't believe
      the loveliness of loving you.
      I just can't believe
      the one to love this feeling, too.
      I now know how sweet a kiss could be.
      Like the summer sunshine,
      Your sweetness over me.
      You were in my dream Before I even knew there was a you and me,
      Now I can't wait to see your smile,
      When I wake up each day,
      It makes it worth while, With the kinda love you plant inside,
      Specially with a heart so empty as mine. All your better feeling is
      the one thing that I don't wanna miss....
      I'm looking for your love goodnight,Please enter my life.
      I'm a lovely, sweet, confident and sexy horse-loving girl that look
      forward to talking with you!
      If you are interested, please contact me on my website.Waiting for
      you. Don't give up!
      wish you beautiful dreams come true.

      View my photo:

      http://findlove1314.bravehost.com/index.html