I'm dreaming of one kiss from you

  • estelle54612
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29 7:12 PM
      I'm dreaming of one kiss from you
      A love long and true
      We'll go on and on and¡­
      I don't wanna hear that I'm too young
      To know it's love that makes me feel this way
      'Cause I don't have to feel the heat of the sun
      To know it's shining on me every day
      When it's warm outside
      And the look in your eyes

      Just one kiss from you, and suddenly
      I see the road laid out in front of me
      You give me strength, you give me hope
      And when you hold me in your arms
      You make me whole
      I'm looking for one kiss goodnight
      To last all my life

      I'm a lovely, sweet, confident and sexy horse-loving girl. I want to
      find some friends here to join my single friends circle. Please open
      my beautiful page and make your information.Let's make friends.
      I¡¯m Sincere .I hope you can come. Waiting for you. Don't give up!
      Each year has 365 days, and wish you 365 beautiful dreams come true.
      My beautiful page:http://interracialmatcher.awardspace.com/
      See me. you will get a big surprise.