Your yahoo profile is great!I want to make special friends! I have a test that y

  • tallbeaufullwomanlucy
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 20 12:45 AM
      Your yahoo profile is great!I want to make special friends! I have a
      test that you, as Your yahoo profile is great!I want to make special
      friends! I have a test that you, as long as you finish them you will
      find me! Your self-confidence? Try okay? Tall girl would like to see
      you .........
      http://tallbeautfullwoman.bravehost.com
    • ptcruser6
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 21 5:42 AM
        --- In qigonginstitute@yahoogroups.com, "tallbeaufullwomanlucy"
        <tallbeaufullwomanlucy@...> wrote:

        > Your yahoo profile is great!I want to make special friends! I have a
        > test that you, as Your yahoo profile is great!I want to make special
        > friends! I have a test that you, as long as you finish them you will
        > find me! Your self-confidence? Try okay? Tall girl would like to see
        > http://tallbeautfullwoman.bravehost.com

        What is your test let me see if I pass?