Anybody is interested in honest, real&smart lady?

  • joyful_lf
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2007
      I am a very straight-looking, confident, tradionally styled (banana republic, Michael Kors, etc), classy and elegant femme woman looking for the same or similar and open to showing me why loving women is so wonderful; someone with whom to be fabulously passionate about us, life, kissing...Yes, I really love to kiss, so I hope that won't be a problem. If sounds you, please view my profile at  http://hometown.aol.com/honeyloveu4ever/singlebabewithlove.htm  and chat with me! Real to me please!