Jennifer invite you to join her friends circle!

  • estelle54612
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2007
      Dear friends,

      I'm a interracial single woman. I want to make some good friends here.
      I saw you on Yahoo and want to invite you to join my circle of friends.
      I am a tender and loving woman. A little shy, but quite talkable at the
      same time. I would also consider myself as inteligent and honest.
      Looking for a person who loves Romance as much as i do. If you want to
      know about me, please check out:

      http://interracialpersonal.bravehost.com/

      Best regards