My new book on chi kung

  • persondrink
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2007
      My name is Peter Meech, I'm a member of this group, and I've written a
      book that might appeal to the members of QiGongInstitute.

      The book is called "Mysteries of the Life Force: My Apprenticeship with
      a Chi Kung Master".

      This book chronicles the first seven years of my apprenticeship with a
      celebrated chi kung master from Shanghai.

      Here's a link to the publisher's site.
      http://www.sentientpublications.com/catalog/mysteries.php

      You can order the book from Amazon or get it at your local bookstore.