New Book on Shamanic qigong

  • xingteacher1
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2006
      Anyone with an interest in qigong, energy work, shamanism, Chinese
      martial arts or any/all of the above will find the new book, "Vital
      Breath of the Dao, Chinese Shamanic Tiger qigong" by Master Zhongxian
      Wu of great interest! I've done a great deal of reading/research in
      the last two years on the world-wide shamanic renaissance and this
      book will help me fill in the gaps on the wonderful energy arts I've
      practiced and read about for so long...Anyone who reads this first,
      please provide a review...Have a good day!
      Rick
    • Joe Wilson
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5 6:47 AM
        What is Shamanism?

        I've heard some things about it, but don't really know. And how does
        it fit in with qigong?

        Thanks

        --- In qigonginstitute@yahoogroups.com, "xingteacher1"