43Enjoy your winter vacation and let love make it warm and wonderful!

  • vicki bruce
    Dec 28, 2006
      Anyone who this year has to cope without their spouse. It is tough and there is nothing that I can say or do that will help the pain. More than that as the family disappears you are then left on your own…and a feeling of even greater depression hits.

      I just wanted you to know, you are not alone and together we will help each other through it. Stay on line, visit forum, blog……talk to people who understand. Together we will survive these difficult days.

      http://mail.yahoo.com