259*~*~*GET PAID EVERY 30 SECOND *~*~*

  • egold forex
    Feb 26, 2008

      What is ClixSense?
      ClixSense is a unique opportunity for you to earn extra money for FREE! You get paid to view other members advertisments. You get paid for each full ad you view.
      Free to join! Register a free account, Log-In, click browse ads. Get paid for each ad you view.
      Receive a monthly paycheck for your activity
      Free Affiliate Program

      Refer others and earn even more! ClixSense will pay you 10 cents for every free registration you refer. Furthermore we will pay you five levels deep for each referral who upgrades to a "Premium" account.
      Want more? When your referral places an ad on clixsense  we'll pay you 10% of the revenues earned from that
      ad.learn more

      *~*~*GET PAID EVERY 30 SECOND *~*~*

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic